Duck Easter Basket
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Orange
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Easter Grass
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Printable Pattern
- Cut a 12"x12" piece of yellow foam. Bring the corners together to form a point and staple about 1 inch from tip to secure. Carefully bend corners over as shown.
- Cut duck head, beak, handles, tail and wings from foam using patterns provided.
- Glue small wing to large wing and glue to sides of basket. Brush inner wing with glue and let dry.
- Glue tail to back center top of basket.
- Glue the two head pieces together, leaving bottom open to glue to basket. Glue in place. Glue eyes in place.
- Glue beak to head.
- Glue handle from side to side of basket.
Create this one-of-a-kind duck basket for Easter or as a spring decoration. Using foam makes it a fun and easy project.
Adult supervision is required at all times.