Duck Tape® Alien Mask
- Duck Tape®
- Printable Pattern
- Poster Board
- Duck Tape® Sheet
- Print patterns of both alien mask and antennas.
- Create a sheet of double-sided Duck Tape® by laying seven pieces of Tranquil Teal Duck Tape® together, about 12" long. Repeat process by laying seven more pieces on top. Trace alien mask pattern onto Tranquil Teal Duck Tape® sheet and cut out.
- Trace pattern of antennae and ears onto Blaze Orange Duck Tape® sheet and cut out. Attach to mask, antennas on the back facing forward and ears on each side as shown.
- Trace and cut out the eyes and mouth in Midnight Madness and stick to mask. Add the dots cut from the inside of the eyes to add dimension to ears.
- Cut out holes in eyes and mouth.
- Use Duck Tape® to attach cord to back of mask.