Duck Tape® Bumble Bee Costume
- T-Shirt – Black
- Duck Tape® Roll – Yellow Sunburst
- Celebrate It® Satin Ribbon, 4in – Black
- Celebrate It® Sheer Ribbon Mega Roll, 5/8in – Black
- Celebrate It® Glitter Tulle – Black
- Creatology™ Craft Boa – Black
- Creatology™ Poster Board – White
- Tights – Black/Yellow Striped
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Tape
- Lace Tutu – Black
- Thread – Black
- Simplicity® Ribbon Curler
Lay T-shirt flat on table.
Tear pieces of yellow Duck Tape® to stripe shirt. Your stripes will be about 2" apart.
Cut sleeves off shirt. Cut neckline from shirt and cut down center of shirt as shown.
Cut two one-yard pieces of wide black ribbon. Gather with needle and thread.
Use Fabric Fusion® tape to attach to top of sleeve opening.
Use Fabric Fusion® tape to attach boa around neckline of shirt.
Lay T-shirt shirt flat on table, mark where you can make small slits for ribbon across from each other, cut slits and use ribbon to lace closed.
Cut wings from poster board, cover with yellow Duck Tape®. Wind black tulle around wings.
Cut a 4"x5" piece of poster board, cover with tape and attach wing to it as a base.