Duck Tape® Lady Bug T-shirt Costume
- T-shirt, Youth Large - Black
- Duck Tape® Roll - Cha Cha Cherry
- Duck Tape® Sheets - Midnight Madness, White and Cha Cha Cherry
- (4) Chenille Stems - Black
- (2) Extra Large Pom Poms
- The Great Pretendears® Headband - Red
- Poster Board, Large
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Pattern printed from michaels.com
Using the circle template, cut out several red circles from the Cha Cha Cherry Duck Tape® sheet. Stick to black shirt as desired.
Cut out a narrow strip from the Winking White Duck Tape® sheet. Attach circles and line to black T-shirt.
Cut out large wing shape out of poster board. Size wings to child. Cover wing shape with Cha Cha Cherry Duck Tape®, one row after the other, until wings are covered. Do this to front and back. Trim around the edges.
Cut out circles, long narrow strip and the heart shaped pattern from Midnight Madness sheets. Attach to wing front.
Cut out the half circles of white and attach under the heart shape.