Earth Ball Toss Game
- Open Back Frames - Assorted
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Colors of Choice
- Earths (3) - Can be small globes or balls
- Recollections® Cardstock - Green and Blue
- Foam or Stickers, 1" - Numbers
- Loew Cornell® Dowel Rods
- Craft Smart® Craft Glue
Step 1 Paint each frame a different color. Let dry.
Step 2 Cut 7" circles from blue and green cardstock (cut five of each). Cut pieces of green to replicate world, and glue in place on each of the five blue circles.
Step 3 Paint dowel rod, let dry.
Step 4 Glue dowel between the cardstock circles to make a score marker for your game.
Step 5 Add numbers to circles to denote prizes.
“To play the game, lay the frames on the grass several feet apart, throw the Earth ball into frame and score allotted points.”