Earth Day Butterfly Note Holder
- Tissue Paper - Various Colors
- Wood Clothespin
- Craft Sticks
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Turquoise
- Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Glue clothespin to bottom half of craft stick on the back. Let dry.
- Paint turquoise. Let dry.
- Fold several recycled sheets of tissue and pinch together in center.
- Wrap center of chenille stem around center of butterfly. Shape as desired.
- Curl ends of chenille stem for antenna by wrapping around a finger.
- Glue butterfly to front of craft stick. The clothespin should be under the butterfly.