Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Wilton® Icing Color – Lemon Yellow, Rose and Kelly Green
- Wilton® Roll & Cut Mat
- Plastic Ruler
- Wilton® Macramé Designs Fondant & Gum Paste Mold
- Wilton® Cake Board, 10"x14"
- Favorite Cake Recipe (or Mix)
- Wilton® Pastel Round Silicone Baking Cups – Yellow and Pink or Color of Choice
- Wilton® Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Buttercream Icing
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags, 12"
- Wilton® Decorating Tip – 233
- Wilton® Bunny with Jellybean Royal Icing Decorations
Step 1 One day in advance make basket handles. Per treat, tint ¾ oz. gum paste, either yellow or rose. Roll into log, approximately 5" long and ¼" in diameter. Press into rope border of macramé design mold according to package directions. Form handle by arching with a 2½" space from end to end. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted cake board.
Step 2 Make cupcakes: Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake in silicone baking cups supported on cookie sheet. Cool completely.
Step 3 Decorate cupcakes: Prepare Buttercream icing following recipe directions; tint green. Use tip 233 and green icing to pipe pull-out grass on tops of cupcakes. Insert bunny icing decorations and handles into tops of cupcakes.