Easter Bunny Garland
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Ribbon of Choice
- Blunt Scissors
- Foam Stickers - Easter Shapes
- Crayola® Glitter Glue
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - White
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Foam Shape- Egg
- Creatology™ Cardboard Shape- Bunny
- Fine Motor
Embellish the foam eggs with stickers as desired.
Glue pom poms to the cardboard bunnies for tails.
Glue wiggle eyes in place.
Shape the chenille stems into bows as shown and glue to the neckline of each bunny.
Cut a 4-inch piece of ribbon for each egg. Glue the ends of each ribbon piece to the back of an egg, forming a loop for a hanger.
Cut a 24-inch piece of ribbon. Glue one end to one bunny, thread on the eggs and glue the other end to the other bunny, as shown.
Use glitter glue to embellish foam and cardboard pieces for added glitz.
Adult supervision is required at all times.