Easter Bunny Mask
- Printable Pattern
- Cardstock - White
- Crayola® Markers
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - Pink
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Black
- Jumbo Craft Sticks - Multi-Color
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Print "Bunny Mask" pattern onto white cardstock.
- Color inside of ears pink.
- Cut out bunny face and ears. Don't forget to cut out the eyeholes.
- Glue the ears to the top of the mask from behind.
- Cut each chenille stem into 3 equal parts to make the whiskers and glue on either side of the circle marked for the nose.
- Glue the pom-pom in the circle for the nose.
- Use a black marker over the mouth to make it stand out.
- Glue colored craft stick to the back to make handle to hold the mask.