- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Pink
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Pink
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - White
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Craft Sticks
- Ribbon of Choice
- Blunt Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Craft Egg
- Creatology™ Craft Boa
- Fine Motor
Wrap the boas around the egg, securing with glue until the egg is completely covered.
Cut a round nose and a triangle shaped mouth from pink foam and glue in place as shown.
Print pattern and cut the smaller ears from pink foam and the larger ears from white foam. Sandwich a craft stick between the ears, leaving about 2-inches exposed at the bottom.
- Parents/Adults: Use the sharp end of a pencil and make 2 holes in the top of the bunny's head (narrow end of egg). Insert the ends of the craft sticks into the holes to secure ears. Glue in place.
Glue a boa around the ears as shown.
Glue pom-poms to the face under the nose and above the mouth. Cut chenille stems in half and glue to the sides of the pom-pom cheeks for whiskers.
Glue the wiggle eyes in place. Let dry completely before handling.
Tie ribbon into a shoestring bow and glue to the neckline.
Cut boa inside a small plastic bag to prevent feathers from spreading.
Adult supervision is required at all times.