Easter Craft Eggs
- Craft Egg
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- For the Yellow Egg:
- Draw two circles onto white foam sheet. Cut out and draw eyes with Sharpie®. Glue in place as shown.
- Draw eight 1¼" circles and six ½" circles onto blue foam sheet and cut out. Set aside to embellish.
- Draw mouth onto pink foam sheet and fangs onto white foam sheet. Glue onto egg as shown.
- Draw and cut out bow tie from black foam sheet and decorative triangles out of green foam sheet. Glue as shown.
- Draw and cut out eyebrows from green foam sheet and glue into place.
- Embellish with blue circles.
- For the Blue Egg:
- Draw wings and hair out of yellow foam sheets. Layer two sizes of wings (smaller on top of larger) glue into place.
- Draw and cut out feet from orange foam sheets. Glue into place.
- Draw rosy cheeks onto light pink and triangle out of hot pink foam sheets. Glue into place.
- Glue wiggle eyes into place and draw eyebrows over wiggle eyes.
Use your own shapes to embellish the eggs. Be creative!