Easter Egg Floral Arrangement
- Celebrate It™ Large Easter Craft Egg - color of choice
- Green Floral Styrofoam®
- 6-7 Ashland™ Large Gerber Daisy Stems
- 5-6 Ashland™ Large Lily Stems or a Lily Bush
- 1 Ashland™ Spring Tulip Bush
- Filler flowers - such as wildflowers, singe branches or grasses
- Small Ashland™ Spring Berry Branches
- Celebrate It® Easter Ribbon - Wide - Pattern and Color of Choice
- Celebrate It® Easter Ribbon - Thin - Pattern and Color of Choice
- Walnut Hollow® Versa Tool™
- Sandpaper - Fine Grit
- Serrated Kitchen Knife (customer's own)
- Floral Wire Cutters
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
Freehand "cracked" egg pattern around egg above mid-center.
Once desired pattern is achieved, cut with Versa Tool™ using Hot Knife Tip
Separate Egg. Lightly use sandpaper to remove rough edges
Glue wide ribbon right below "cracked" pattern with hot glue gun
Glue thinner ribbon over wide ribbon
Cut Styrofoam® to fit into egg using serrated kitchen knife. Styrofoam® should not show above cracked pattern.
Secure foam to bottom of egg with hot glue
Cut stems at alternating heights using floral wire cutters.
Using large Gerber Daisies first, fill out basic shape of the arrangement.
Follow with Lilies and Tulips to finish out basic shape. You will need to cut apart any bushes you use to get flowers to fill where you need.
Finish by filling in open spaces with grasses, branches and small florals
Cut berry branches short and fill in at the base of the arrangement to cover the Styrofoam® and any open space seen inside the egg.