Easter Egg Ornament
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Foam Stickers - Shapes of Choice
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Wooden Egg
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Titanium White
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Fine Motor
Cover the work surface with newspaper. Paint the egg with Titanium White. Let dry.
- Fold a chenille stem in half to find the center. Add a drop of glue to the center of the chenille stem and press onto the bottom center of the egg. Tightly stretch both sides of the stem around the egg and twist at the top. Repeat this step with another chenille stem on the opposite side of the first stem.
Twist both chenille stems at the top of the egg to form hanger.
Embellish each section of the egg with foam stickers as desired.
To protect clothing, have children wear an old t-shirt when painting. To protect work surface, cover with recycled newspaper.
You can create multiple variations of the ornament by applying different paint, chenille stems and embellishments.
Adult supervision is required at all times.