Eiffel Joyeux Noel Card
This holiday card is easy to make and fun to give!
Designed by Laura Weed courtesy of Stampendous.
- Stampendous Rubber Stamp – Eiffel Noel and Tiled Quad Cube
- Stampendous Class A'Peel Stickers – Red Dot Sparklers
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Watermark Ink Pad
- Chalk Ink Pad – Medium Blue
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Opaque Snow
- Cardstock – Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Recollections™ Round Paper Fasteners – White
- Fiskars® Heat Embossing Tool
- Craft Knife
- Makeup Sponge
- Hole Punch, 1/16"
Cut a 6" x 6" panel of dark blue cardstock and fold in half to form card base.
On a 3" x 4¼" panel of light blue card stock stamp tile quad cube in medium blue ink as a background and use a makeup sponge with the ink to distress the edges of the panel. Allow to dry completely.
Stamp Eiffel Noel in VersaMark® ink on light blue panel. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off excess and return to jar. Heat to set.
Adhere embossed panel to card front slightly above center.
Attach 3 brads at bottom of card front with 1/16" hole punch.
Apply stickers with craft knife. Press to secure.