Eiffel Noel Card
Receiving this fabulous card made by you would make anyone's day a great one!
Designed by Kristine Reynolds courtesy of Stampendous.
- Chalk Ink Pad – Pool
- VersaFine™ Ink Pad – Black Onyx
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folder – Snowflakes
- Celebrate It® Sheet Creations Ribbon
- Recollections™ Sticker – Poinsettia
- Sizzix® Dies – Flourish
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Merlot Pearl, Pesto Pearl and Detail Silver
- Stampendous Boss Gloss
- Ranger Distress Ink Pad – Antique Linens and Fired Brick
- Fiskars® Embossing Heat Tool
- Makeup Sponges
Fold a 5¼" x 10½" panel of red card stock in half to form card base.
Layer a 5-1/8" square piece of patterned paper on a card front with the fold at the top.
Tear the one long edge of a 5¼" x 2" strip of Rain Forest card stock and adhere to card overlapping patterned layer.
Tie red ribbon around the card front in a knot on the right side.
Stamp Eiffel Noel image with Boss Gloss on a white panel.
Sprinkle on the three colors of embossing powder and heat to set.
Color poinsettias with markers.
Tear edges of image panel and then sponge edges with distress ink and a makeup sponge.
Adhere image panel to the card allowing the edges free.
Die cut flourishes from Dusk card stock and adhere to card under ribbon.
Adhere self-adhesive poinsettia embellishment.