- Large Pear-Shaped Pumpkin
- Medium Pumpkin
- Small Pumpkin
- Bag Artificial Pumpkins
- Acrylic Paints- Medium Gray, Light Blue, Cream and Light Pink
- 7/8” Split Wren Eggs ( Wooden)- 2 Packages
- 1-5/16” Split Robin Eggs- 2 Packages
- 9-Inch Styrofoam Cones- 4
- Glitter Butterfly- Pink
- Felt Square- Gray
- Craft Boa- White
- Model Magic- White
- Sharpie Marker- Black
- Paint Brush
- Pallet Paper
- Versa Tool
Glue small pumpkin on top of large one for the head.
Following directions on the Versa Tool, cut the medium pumpkin into 3rds. Use 2 for the ears. Cut 2 small openings at bottom sides for the tips of the cones to fit into for legs.
Glue the small pumpkins together to form trunk, glue to head.
Paint the elephant with a mix of gray and blue paint. Paint the inside of the ears pink. Glue the ears to head as shown.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.