These are not your average birdhouses! Create these festive birdhouses with as much, or as little bling as you desire, for an attractive centerpiece or decoration.
- Wooden Birdhouse
- Recollections® Scrapbook Paper - Color or Design of Choice
- Glue Stick
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Recollections® Cutting Knife
- Recollections® Scissors
- Recollections® Embellishments - Rhinestones, Pearls, Paper Flowers, Butterflies and/or Glitter Tape
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems
- Creatology™ Pom Poms
- Creatology™ Confetti
- CraftSmart® Paint - Colors of Choice
Make sure the surface of your birdhouse is clean.
Determine where each Recollections® scrapbook paper pattern will be placed on your birdhouse and cut or tear into smaller pieces.
Measure each paper piece to the sides of your birdhouse allowing at least 1" excess on each paper corner.
Use glue stick and adhere paper piece to each side of the roof first. Cut off 1" excess with cutting knife.
Use glue stick to adhere the paper to the other sides of your birdhouse. Crease the excess to the corners of your birdhouse and use cutting knife to cut off excess.
Lay birdhouse on flat surface front side up and carefully cut out hole with cutting knife.
Paint or embellish as desired.