Embossed Dahlia Gift Bag
- Stampendous® Cling Jumbo Stamp Set – Dahlia
- Stampendous® Rubber Stamp – Lone Bird
- Stampendous® Clear Stamps – Happy Messages
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss Embossing Ink – Clear
- Recollections™ Embossing Powders – Ebony
- Detail, Copper Detail, Violet Opaque and Citron Opaque
- Recollections® Cardstock
- Baker's Dozen Bags, Small – Bright
- Inkadinkado® Blending Chalks – Bold Brights
- ClearSnap® Smooch® Spray – Spun Sugar
- Tsukineko® Willow Spray
- Heat Tool
- Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
Step 1 Start with a Violet bag from the Baker's Dozen small bright bags.
Step 2 Cut a 4¾"x8¼" panel of green cardstock.
Step 3 Scrape scissors along edges of green panel to distress it.
Step 4 Adhere green panel to the front of the bag with paper glue.
Step 5 Cut a 4½"x7¾" panel of white cardstock.
Step 6 Spray panel randomly with Spun Sugar Smooch® spray and Tsukineko® Willow Spray to create a distressed panel.
Step 7 When the sprayed panel dries, stamp the dahlia image with clear embossing ink off the lower left edge and off the upper right edge of the panel.
Step 8 Cover the dahlia images with with Violet embossing powder and shake the excess powder back into jar.
Step 9 Heat the embossing powder until it sets.
Step 10 Stamp the flourish image in clear embossing ink off the lower right edge of the panel.
Step 11 Repeat Steps 8 and 9 using Citron embossing powder.
Step 12 Stamp the bird image in clear embossing ink on the front of the panel.
Step 13 Repeat Steps 8 and 9 using Copper Detail embossing powder.
Step 14 Stamp sentiment with clear embossing ink on the front of the panel.
Step 15 Repeat Steps 8 and 9 using Ebony Detail embossing powder.
Step 16 Randomly sprinkle Violet and Copper embossing powder on the panel.
Step 17 Heat the panel from underneath until sprinkled powder is set.
Step 18 Color bird and dahlia with chalks.
Step 19 Adhere finished panel to the bag with paper glue.