Martha Stewart Crafts™ Embossed Monogram Favor Box
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Custom Stamp and Storage Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Embossing Stamp Pad
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Essentials Embossing Powder - Metallic
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Heat Tool
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Circle Cutter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller, 2-pk.
- Foam Adhesive
- Cardstock - Blue, Gold and Yellow
- Paper Plate
For the box, cut yellow cardstock to 6"x12". Place vertically in upper left corner of scoring board, and score at 1" and 5". Then place cardstock horizontally across scoring board, and score at 5½" and 6½".
Cut the score lines on the two opposing long sides of the cardstock, up to the intersecting score line. Fold the small flaps in, fold the side flaps over, and adhere to form box.
Cut a 12"x1" strip of gold cardstock. Wrap strip around box with the ends meeting in the front, and adhere ends to box. Layer a slightly narrower strip of blue cardstock on the gold, adhering on the front. Repeat with a narrower strip of yellow cardstock on the blue strip.
Cut a 2½" circle from blue cardstock.
Mount large circular stamp on the outer rim of the stamp mount and the small circle stamp on the inside rim. In the center of the stamp mount, add the monogram initials, date, and Thank You stamps.
Stamp on the blue circle with embossing powder. Pour metallic embossing powder over ink and shake off excess. Work over a paper plate, and tip excess powder back into jar.
Using heat tool, emboss image until the powder melts.
Mat embossed image on a circle cut from gold cardstock. Mat again on a circle of yellow cardstock, and a larger circle of blue.
Adhere layered circle over ends of strip with foam adhesive. Add coordinating tissue paper inside box for a finished look.