Embossed Ranunculus Flowers Card
- Stampendous™ Stamp – Flower Fields
- Recollections® Cardstock – Black, Red and White
- Recollections® Basics Patterned Paper
- Recollections™ Detail Embossing Powder – Ebony
- Stampendous™ Boss Gloss™ Embossing Ink
- Water-Based Markers
- Paper Trimmer
- Scotch® Quick-Dry Adhesive
- Twine – Red
- Embossing Heat Tool
Fold a 4¼"x11" panel of black cardstock in half to create a card base with the fold at the top.
Adhere a 4-1/8"x5 3/8" panel of red cardstock to the card front.
Adhere a 4"x5¼" panel of patterned paper to the red layer.
Stamp the flower image on a 2-7/8"x4" panel of white cardstock with Boss Gloss™.
Sprinkle Ebony embossing powder over the flower image, shaking the excess powder back into the jar.
Heat the embossing powder with a heat tool until it melts.
Color image with markers.
Adhere image panel to a 3"x4 1/8" panel of red cardstock.
Adhere layers to a 3-1/8"x4¼" panel of black cardstock.
Adhere layered image panels to card front.
Tie red twine around lower portion of card front.