Etched Champagne Set
Show your love with a personalized gift from the heart. These etched champagne glasses make beautiful and memorable keepsakes for someone special.
Courtesy of Martha Stewart Crafts™
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint Stenciling Tools
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Metallic Opaque Paint -- Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Squeegee Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Silkscreen – Antique Lace
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencil, Fancy Alphabet
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Etching Cream
Wash tray and glassware with warm, soapy water; rinse, dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol; let dry.
Cut apart silkscreen designs. Place largest silkscreen in the center of the ceramic tray. Use squeegee to apply Gold paint; remove and clean silkscreen.
Apply silkscreen designs to flutes and bottle. Brush on etching cream; allow to set for 15 minutes. Rinse off etching cream and remove silkscreen. Clean silkscreen.
Apply adhesive stencil letter to flute(s). Use dauber or pouncer from the stencil tool set to stencil initial. Remove and clean stencil.
Once projects are dry and before using, glass projects must cure to ensure durability. Either air cure for 21 days, or bake to cure as follows: Place painted project in cool oven; set oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes. Turn off oven, allowing glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using.