- Clay Pot
- Tissue Paper - Various Colors
- Mod Podge® Matte-Mat
- Foam Paint Brush
- Fine Motor
- Cut a variety of colors of tissue paper into small squares approximately 3/4-inch in size.
- Using a foam brush, paint a thick layer of Mod Podge® over the clay pot.
- Lay single tissue paper squares on the wet Mod Podge to completely cover the pot. Work in small sections so the Mod Podge does not dry out.
- Once the pot is covered and the Mod Podge is almost dry, paint another layer of Mod Podge over the tissue paper being careful not to rip the squares or move them around. Let dry completely.
- Repeat step 4 with another layer of Mod Podge.