Fall Beauty Scrapbook Page
- Inkadinkado® Fall Season Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Cartoon Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Autumn Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Gem Stone Birds Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Creamy Brown Chalk Ink
- Merlot Pigment Ink
- StazOn® Solvent Ink, Jet Black
- StazOn® Solvent Ink, Timber Brown
- K&Company® Life’s Journey 12-inch x 12-inch Paper Pad
- Recollections Spice Market Cardstock
- Recollections Kraft Cardstock
- Journaling Pens: Black, Brown
- EK Success® 3D Dots Adhesive Foam 1/8-inch Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the chalk and pigment inks)
- Scissors: Regular, Scallop-edged
Use a print paper from the Life’s Journey pad for the base of the scrapbook page.
Cut a 12-inch x 5-inch rectangle from kraft cardstock. Randomly stamp a background with a leaf stamp using timber brown ink. Adhere the cardstock to the page about 1-inch up from the bottom edge.
Cut a strip from red pattern paper and adhere it to the kraft cardstock.
Crop photos if needed, tint the edges with timber brown ink, and adhere to the page.
Stamp the title with timber brown ink on red pattern paper and cut out the letters. Adhere them to the top right corner of the page.
Stamp the bird image with jet black ink on cream cardstock, cut out, and attach with foam adhesive between two letters of the title.
Stamp a leaf image several times with merlot ink on orange cardstock. Cut out the images and adhere them around the photos, using glue for some and foam adhesive for others.
Tear a section near the top left edge of the page, distress the edges, and layer a piece of red pattern paper behind the torn section.
Cut strips from tan cardstock for the journaling. Use the scallop edge scissors along the bottom edge of each strip. Handwrite your journaling with the brown pen and add a thin border around the top and side edges with the black pen. Tint the edges of the journaling strips with creamy brown ink, then adhere them to the page.