- Inkadinkado® Autumn Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Fall Season Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- Inkadinkado® Bold Brights Blending Chalks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink, Timber Brown
- Recollections Spice Market Cardstock
- Recollections White Cardstock
- Ribbon, Orange with Yellow Dots (3/8-inch x 4-yards)
- Glue Stamp Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
Cut a 5½ -inch x 11-inch rectangle from olive green cardstock. Fold it in half to form a 5½-inch square top-folding card.
Cut a 5¼-inch square from white cardstock. Use the glue stamp pad to stamp the leaf pattern design near the left side of the square. Emboss the image with the white embossing powder.
Start in opposite corners of the square with red chalk colors and blend into the center with orange and yellow chalks. Chalk right over the embossed image.
Stamp the sentiment with timber brown ink in the top right corner of the square. Distress the edges of the square then glue it to the card.
Stamp the pumpkin image on tan cardstock. Use red, orange, and yellow chalk to color the pumpkin and flowers. Cut out the image along the top and leave a strip of cardstock along the bottom of the image. Attach it near the bottom of the card.
Lay a piece of ribbon across the tan cardstock and secure the ends on the inside of the card. Slide another small piece of ribbon around the first piece and tie a knot near the left side of the card.