Fall Carnival Bracelet
Bright colors and a mix of beads combine for a bracelet that is in style for any season!
Designed by Molly Schaller
- Crystalloid Agate Slice – Amethyst
- Dyed Agate Slice, 30mm – Purple
- Dyed Agate Slice, 30mm – Aqua
- Faceted Glass Rondelles (2), 6x8mm – Opaque Green
- Banded Agate Round, 14mm – Purple
- Banded Agate Round, 14mm – Pink
- Banded Agate Cut Nugget, 14x18mm – Pink
- Banded Agate Cut Nugget, 4x18mm – Black
- Pearl, 7mm – Brass
- Faceted Glass Rondelle, 6x10mm – Aqua
- Glass Faceted Rounds (2), 6mm – Amethyst Iris
- Bali Dot 4-loop clasp, 20mm
- Jump Rings (16), 4mm – Gunmetal
- Jump Rings (6), 7mm – Gunmetal
- Eyepins (11), 2" – Gunmetal
- Wire round, 12mm – Gunmetal
Onto an eyepin slide 1 6mm amethyst iris glass faceted round. Make a simple loop. Repeat to make two 6mm amethyst glass faceted round links.
Repeat step 1 using a 6x8mm opaque green faceted glass rondelle. Repeat for a total of two opaque green faceted glass rondelle links.
Repeat step 1 using the following beads and making a link of each:
- 1 14mm purple banded agate round
- 1 14mm pink banded agate round
- 1 12mm gunmetal wire round
- 1 14x18mm pink banded agate cut nugget
- 1 14x18mm black banded agate cut nugget
- 1 7mm brass pearl
- 1 6x10mm aqua faceted glass rondelle
Open a 7mm gunmetal jump ring. Slide it into 1 hole of the amethyst crystalloid agate slice. Close the jump ring. Repeat for second hole.
Repeat step 4 for both the aqua and purple dyed agate slices.
Assemble the links of the necklace in the order shown in the image, connecting each link using a 4mm gunmetal jump ring, and attaching the final link of each strand to the outermost loop of the 4-loop clasp with a 4mm gunmetal jump ring.