Fall Colors Scrapbook Page
Commemorate the autumn season with a scrapbook page decorated with Inkadinkado® clear stamps.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Foliage Trails Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Harvest Expressions Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Fall Season Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Funhouse Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Gem Stone Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Autumn Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- Inkadinkado® Extra Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Pigment Ink - Moss Green & Yellow
- Recollections™ Value Pack Cardstock Essentials
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adhesive Foam 1/8" Squares
- 4x6 Photograph
Use a 12 x 12 piece of black cardstock for the base of the scrapbook page.
Cut the following rectangles: yellow 1-1/2 x 6 inches; white 3-3/4 x 5-3/4 inches; green 10 x 1 inches; and orange 10 x 2-3/4 inches.
Arrange the rectangles and the photograph on the page, but don’t adhere them yet.
On the yellow rectangle stamp a leaf image with moss green ink and “Fall Colors” with jet black ink.
On the white rectangle stamp some foliage trail images with moss green ink and yellow ink. Tint the edges of the rectangle with yellow ink.
On the orange rectangle stamp the leaf foliage trail image three times with watermark ink. Stamp the tree with jet black ink. Use the alphabet sets to stamp the title with jet black ink.
Glue all of the rectangles and the photograph to the page.
Stamp the leaf image on assorted colors of cardstock with jet black ink. Cut out the images. Attach them to the white rectangle using glue for some and foam adhesive for others.