Fall Paper Maché Leaf Boxes
- Paper Maché Box(es) – Leaf
- Acrylic Paint – Color(s) of Choice
- Ribbon or Raffia – Color of Choice
- Gemstones – Color(s) of Choice
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter Glue Pens – Iridescent
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter – Iridescent
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Tinsel Glitter
- Mod Podge® – Matte
- Foam Brushes
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Paper Plate
Step 1 Remove box lid and paint them the color(s) of choice. Let dry completely.
Step 2 To glitter the entire lid, brush on Mod Podge®. Hold lid over paper plate and then sprinkle with glitter. Hold lid at an angle and tap the bottom of the lid to shake off the excess glitter. Let dry.
Step 3 Wrap ribbon or raffia around box, knot and trim. You can also make a small bow and glue to the top of the lid.
Step 4 Attach rhinestones as desired.