Fall Thank You Card
Create a thank you card using traditional autumn colors and Inkadinkado® clear stamps.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® All About Borders Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Flower Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Pigment Ink - Brown
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- Recollections™ Spice Market Cardstock
- Buttons - Big Bag by Blumenthal Lansing
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adhesive Foam 1/8" Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment ink)
- 1/16" Hole Punch
- Distressing Tool
Create a 4 x 8 inch side-folding card from light tan cardstock.
Stamp the diamond border image near the top, center, and bottom of the card using brown ink.
Stamp the thank you floral image on a piece of light tan cardstock using jet black ink. Trim around the image to form a rectangle and tint the edges with brown ink.
Cut a piece of orange cardstock to layer under the flower image. Before you attach the cardstock, distress the edges and crinkle it.
Attach the flower image to the card with foam adhesive.
Cut a thin strip of orange cardstock. Distress the edges and crinkle it. Glue it to the card below the center border image.
Lay four buttons on the card and use a pencil to mark the button holes. Use the hole punch on each mark. Attach the buttons to the card using the twine. Knot the twine on the front of one of the buttons.