Falling for Autumn T-Shirt
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint – Christmas Red, Emerald and Sunshine
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint – Brown
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Studs
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Cordless Heat-Set Tool
- T-Shirt, 100% Cotton – Yellow
- Disposable Plastic Table Cover
- Freezer Paper
- Craft Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Paper Towels
Step 1 Use pencil to trace leaf pattern onto freezer paper.
Step 2 Use craft knife to cut out pattern to create stencil.
Step 3 Iron freezer paper stencil onto T-shirt.
Step 4 Cover flat work surface with plastic table cover.
Step 5 Insert shirt board between layers of shirt. Use paper towels to cover all exposed areas of T-shirt.
Step 6 Spray stencil with first color of spray. Continue to alternate colors of spray until desired look has been achieved. Order of spray is not important. Allow each layer to dry before applying the next. Remove stencil.
Step 7 Repeat the application for the remaining two leaves.
Step 8 Use brown dimensional paint to add vein details inside leaves. Let dry.
Step 9 Use brown dimensional paint to outline each leaf and add a stem to one of the leaves.
Step 10 Place studs randomly around the leaves and set into place with a heating tool.