- Recollections® Scrapbook Paper - Canvas (2 Banner Pieces per Sheet) and Burlap (3 Banner Pieces per Sheet)
- Recollections® Signature Special Paper Pad
- Recollections™ Embellishments - Floral
- Simplicity® Trims - Flat-back Pearl and Ecru Lace
- Loops & Threads® Eyelets
- Sewing Basket™ Eyelet Setter
- Recollections™ Eyelets
- Blue Moon Beads® Elastic Band Trim
- Recollections™ Glitter Alphabet Letters
- Recollections® Adhesive Tape
- Buttons - Coordinating Colors of Choice
- Sewing Machine (Customer's Own)
Step 1 Cut 5"x8" pieces of canvas paper, then cut one end to point as shown. Cut six pieces.
Step 2 Cut 6"x4" pieces of burlap paper, then cut one end to point as shown. Cut six.
Step 3 Cut scrapbook papers in different sizes to add to banner.
Step 4 Cut two 12"x1" pieces of paper for fans. Fold back and forth secure end with tape to create fan. Add buttons to centers as desired.
Step 5 Assemble by sewing paper strips and burlap to canvas banner pieces.
Step 6 Use glitter letters to spell FAMILY, one per banner piece.
Step 7 Add fans, flowers, buttons, pearl trim and lace to banner pieces as desired.
Step 8 Follow directions on eyelet setter and set eyelets at top edges of each banner piece and at bottom of each banner.
Step 9 Cut jute longer than banner, then thread each banner onto jute as shown.
Step 10 Tie torn pieces of canvas paper, ribbons and lace to banner between banner pieces as shown.