Family Name Banner
Show off your family name with a stylish banner!
Designed by Julie McGuffee.
- ArtMinds™ Square Plaques, 4"
- DecoArt® Americana® Paint – Lamp (Ebony) Black
- Scrapbook Paper – Assorted Patterns and Colors of Choice
- Basic Basic Ribbon, 1½" – Black
- “D” Ring
- Paintbrush – ½" Flat
- Letters of Last Name, Small – Black
Paint the back and outside edges of each plaque Lamp Black.
Cut squares of patterned paper to size, then glue one piece to the front of each plaque.
Glue a letter to the center of each plaque.
Cut a length of ribbon long enough to accommodate all the plaques. Thread the top end thru the “D” ring, then staple the end to the ribbon to secure.
Lay the ribbon on a flat surface and glue the plaques in place, starting 2"-3" from the top and leaving about ½" between plaques. Trim the bottom end of the ribbon.