Open Back Frame Family Organizer
- Open Back Frame, 24"x30"
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper - choice of style
- Paper Trimmer
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Licorice and Parchment
- Galvanized Braded Hanging Wire, 9' (2 Pkgs.)
- Wood Crafting Beads with 1/8" Hole (10)
- Lara's Crafts® Wood Rectangle Signs, 3"x2"
- Paint Pen - White
- Jute Twine
- Mini Spring Clothespins
- Archival™ Ink Pad - Sepia
- Recollections™ Rubber Stamp - Script Words
- Art Minds™ Decoupage Glue
- Foam Brush
- Drill and 3/16" Drill Bit
Trim paper strips to cover the outside edge of the frame. Adhere using decoupage glue.
Determine the number of message wires you desire and measure the side of the frame for equal placement.
Drill all the way through the edge of the frame equally on both sides.
Thread the wire through the hole on one side. On the outer side of the frame, thread a wooden bead onto the wire, then thread back through the hole in the frame. Pull tight and wrap the end of the wire around the taut wire several times. Trim. Repeat for the other side and pull the wire as taut as possible before securing it.
Repeat for all the message wires.
Drill a hole in the top middle of each of the wood rectangles. Paint black and let dry. Using the white paint pen, write names as desired on each tag, varnish.
Thread a piece of jute through the holes and tie onto the wire to personalize each person's message wire.
Paint clothespins using Parchment paint. Let dry. Stamp clothespins with the Script Words rubber stamp using Sepia ink to add a "vintage" look to the clothespins as shown. Clip onto each wire.
Attach messages to the clothespins