Father's Day Tie Card
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Blunt Scissors
- Crayola® Markers
- Fine Motor
- Print pattern onto cardstock and color as desired.
- Cut out the shirt and fold in half. Cut along the dotted line through both sides to create the shirt collar.
- Fold the collar at an angle so the points meet in the middle.
- Glue the points down.
- Write a special message for dad.
TipsDoes your dad wear a tie? Make him a special Father's Day tie card to let him know which kind of tie you like!
Embellish card with Glitter Glue to add that special touch.