Favorite Findings Button Memo Flower Pot
Make these adorable flower pot note holders for teacher or Mother’s Day gifts. Bright paper design and glitter make them a must-do craft!
Designed by Helen Slabodukh courtesy of Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- Favorite Findings™ BIG Bag of Buttons: Assorted Colors
- Creatology™ Paper Shape: Flower Pot
- Acrylic paint: color to match scrapbook paper
- Medium flat paintbrush
- Glitter: match to acrylic paint
- White craft glue
- Scrapbook paper of choice
- 3 ½” length of 3/8” grosgrain ribbon, match to paper
- self adhesive magnet strip
- 2” x 1 ½” adhesive post it note pad
- Paper plate for palette
Lay paper shape on scrapbook paper and with pencil trace outline of pot. Cut out.
Brush glue to cover pot on paper shape. Lay scrapbook paper cutout on top. Use fingers to smooth out any air bubbles. Cut 3 ½” length of ribbon. Glue to pot.
Squeeze a small amount of acrylic paint onto palette. Using paintbrush, paint flower and stem. Let dry. Apply a light layer of glue to flower and stem. Sprinkle glitter over wet glue (recycle excess glitter back to jar). Let dry.
Glue stacked buttons to the flower center, and petals. Glue four buttons to ribbon.
Add adhesive Post-it pad to front and magnet strip to back.