White Feather and Bird Arrangement
Enhance the beauty of any room with this lovely winter arrangement.
Designed by Diana Davis.
- Floral Foam
- Styrofoam® Cutter or Knife
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Wire Cutters
- Cylinder Vase, 10½" – Clear
- Pine Cones, Mini – Silver
- Feather Stems with Glitter and Acrylic – White (2)
- Glitter Branch – Silver
- Cedar Branch with Light Flocking
- Feather Garland with Sequin – White
- Feather Bird – White
Cut a 1" square piece of foam and hot glue to bottom of vase (foam may need to be slightly larger depending on the size of vase you choose).
Fill vase slightly more than halfway with mini silver pine cones.
Measure the circumference of the vase opening and cut your feather garland to fit. Attach garland with hot glue.
Insert two feather stems in front portion of vase as shown.
Cut cedar branch to desired height and insert in the back portion of the vase as shown.
Cut silver branch into four stems and insert around feathers and cedar.
Embellish with a white feather bird.