Feathered Half Masks
- Zucker Plastic Mask
- Wood Dowel
- Foam Stickers - Shapes of Choice
- Glitter Glue- Colors of Choice
- Ribbon of Choice
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Remove elastic from the mask. Generously apply Glitter Glue, small sections at a time, and place foam geometric shapes into wet Glitter Glue. Let dry between sections. Complete all sections.
- Glue the dowel to the back side of the mask for a handle.
- From the back of the mask, glue feathers to the same side as the dowel rod. Let dry. Embellish with ribbons as desired.
You can glue geometric shapes onto the mask with craft glue, let dry and add Glitter Glue between the shapes. The bottle has a pointed tip, easily allowing you to get in between the pieces of foam.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.