Feathery Flowery Storage Bin
- Foam Storage Container
- Wood Shape - Heart
- Foam Stickers - Flowers
- Craft Twinkles® Glitter Paint - Multi Twinkles
- Acrylic Jewels
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Container of Water
- Paper Towels
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Lavender
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - White
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Fine Motor
- Use the writer tip of the purple glitter paint to draw a border around each flower. Let dry.
- Trim the edge of the lavender heart about ½-inch. Glue the flowers and feathers to the heart and let dry.
- Use purple glitter paint to make large and small dots on the heart and dots in the center of each flower. Press various sized acrylic jewels into the wet glitter paint and let dry. Use white paint to make dots on the heart. Let dry.
- Glue the heart to the storage bin.
- Paint the wood heart lavender. Let dry.
To protect clothing, have children wear an old, oversized t-shirt when painting.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.