Felt Clutch Purse
A small clutch for a fun night, here we come! Alter this clutch to match your chosen ensemble in minutes!
Designed by Kathy Dobson, courtesy of DCWV®.
- Recollections™ Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Modern Bouquet
- Dimensions® FeltWorks™ Clutch Purse
- Dimensions® FeltWorks™ Roving – Gray
- Blue Moon Beads® Lost and Found Bead Assortment – Black and Silver
- Ribbon, 3/8" – Black
- Snap Clips
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Jump Rings
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (or Sewing Kit)
- Pattern (download button below)
Using needle nose pliers, open jump ring on the bead cluster and attach to zipper pull. Close ring.
Cut a variety of flowers from paper and one from the felt (download pattern below). Punch holes in the center of each flower.
Wet paper flowers with water. Gently crumple and fold flower petals towards the center. Set aside to dry.
Meanwhile, loop ribbon around inside of snap clip and hot glue to the top section. Beginning with the largest size, thread all the flowers onto both ribbons and tie a bow in the center.
Hot glue or sew a ribbon loop onto the felt purse to create a section where you will attach your flower clip.