Fierce Fashion Earrings
- Bead Gallery® Round Lentil – Shell Spot (5)
- Bead Gallery® Multi-plated Lentil – Hammered (7)
- Bead Gallery® Glass Twisted Oval, 16x22mm – Jet (6)
- Bead Gallery® Jasper, 8mm – Black (6)
- Bead Gallery® Jasper Round Semi-precious, 3mm – Black (12)
- Bead Gallery® Multi plated carved rice (10)
- Eye Pins, 2" – Antique Silver-tone (5)
- Head Pins, 2" – Antique Silver-tone (18)
- Industrial Chain – Brushed Silver (33")
- Lobster Clasp, Small – Brushed Silver
- Jump Ring, 10mm – Brushed Silver
- Jump Ring, 6mm – Brushed Silver
- Wire Cutter
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
Step 1 Cut three lengths of 4½" of chain. Set two lengths aside and open all links on third length. The third length will become our jump rings for the center of necklace. Set aside.
Step 2 Cut 19½" of chain. Using 6mm jump ring, attach lobster clasp to right side of chain. Attach 10mm jump ring to left side of chain.
Step 3 Find the center of the necklace and attach 4½" length of chain using one chain jump ring on every other link. Repeat one time.
Step 4 A - Using 2" head pin string antique gold hammered lentil and form a simple loop. Repeat one time. Set aside.
Step 5 B – Using 2" head pin string antique copper hammered lentil and form a simple loop. Repeat one time. Set aside.
Step 6 C – Using 2" head pin string 3mm jasper, jet oval and form a simple loop. Repeat five times. Set aside.
Step 7 D – Using 2" head eye pin string gold rice, 8mm jasper, gold rice and form a simple loop. Using 2" head pin string 3mm jasper, spot lentil, form a simple loop and connect to gold rice/8mm jasper loop. Repeat four times. Set aside.
Step 8 E – Using 2" head pin string 3mm jasper, antique copper hammered lentil and form a simple loop. Set aside.
Connection of Dangles:
Step 9 Starting from left side of chain centerpiece, count down three links and attach dangle A and C. Move over two links and attached dangles on every other link in the follow order: D, B, C, D, A, C, D, C, A, D, C, B, D, C and A.
Step 10 Attach dangle E to 10mm jump on the back left side of necklace.
After you form your simple loop, open the loop like a jump ring. This technique will help keep the loop's shape.