Finger Knit Scarf
- Use your non-dominate hand as your frame. Put the ball of yarn behind your hand, with a 6 inch tail in front of your hand.
- Using the yarn attached to the ball, weave it behind your index finger, in front of your middle finger, behind your ring finger and in front of your pinkie, but not too tightly.
- Continue to weave the yarn- all the way around your pinkie in front of your middle finger and in front of your index finger.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 working from your index finger to your pinkie and back again. Let the yarn rest between your thumb and index finger hanging the back so it doesn't get in your way. You now have 2 loops on your finger.
- Lift the lower loop on each finger over the top loop and off your finger, letting the loop down the back. There is now a loop on each finger.
- There you go! Repeat steps 2, 3, and 5 until your knitting is desired length. You will need at least 10-15 rows.
- To finish your piece, take the loop from your pinkie and place it on your ring finger, above the loop already there. Lift the lower loop over the top loop and off your finger, letting it drop down the back. Place the remaining loop from your ring finger on your middle finger, and repeat lifting off/moving over until you have 1 loop left on your index finger.
- Cut the yarn attached to the ball, leaving a 6 inch tail and then pull the tail through the last loop.