Thank your favorite teacher by creating this fun canvas to remind her of her favorite class.
Designed by Candace Bunnage, courtesy of Provo Craft®.
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge - Ribbons & Rosettes, Type Candy and Cindy Loo
- Cuttlebug® Embosser and Die Cutter
- Cuttlebug® A2 Embossing Folder - Seeing Spots
- Cricut® Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Cricut® Vinyl - Brown and Red
- Canvas, 11"x14"
- Ink Pad - Green
Using Cindy Loo cartridge and brown vinyl, press Shift and cut one 10" tree. Use transfer tape to place tree on canvas.
Using Type Candy cartridge and brown vinyl, select Better with Chocolate feature and cut 1" letters to spell teacher’s name and class grade. Use transfer tape to place words on canvas.
Using Ribbons & Rosettes cartridge and red vinyl, press Shift and cut one 1" “Heart” Emboss using Seeing Spots folder. Use transfer tape to place heart on tree.
Create tree leaves using fingers and ink. Let dry.