First Day Goodie Bag
- Decorative Paper of Choice
- Crayola® Markers
- Flat Paper Stickers of Choice
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Craft Sack
- Fine Motor
- Write a welcome poem or letter to your students and print on decorative paper.
- Glue small items to the paper where they correspond to what is written. For example, glue an eraser near the sentence that reads, "There are no such things as mistakes in my classroom!"
- Decorate the sack with stickers and markers. Put the welcome letter, stickers, pencils or other goodies inside to give each student.
TipsHave the treat bag waiting on the students' desks for the first day of school.
Craft NotesAdult supervision is required at all times.