Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Star Hole Punch
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Medium Blue
- Aleene's® All Purpose Wood Glue
- Bandana - Red
- Bandana - White
- Fine Motor
- Punch 50 stars from white foam. On the blue foam sheet, place 10 stars across and 5 down. Glue in place, leaving 1 inch at the end to overlap foam sheet to make a cylinder.
- Tear or cut the bandanas into 1-inch strips. You will need 7 red strips of fabric and 6 white strips.
- With remaining bandana, tear 2 red strips and 1 white. Braid together to make a hanger. Glue to the inside top sides of the cylinder for hanging.
- Cut a small scrap of blue foam and glue over the ends of the bandana on inside to cover and finish.
Younger kids will love to make this windsock too, so help punch the stars and glue the cylinder together. They will have fun tearing the fabric for the strips.
Adult supervision recommended at all times.