Flip Flop Journal
Make a fun and unique journal to record all those summer memories!
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Flip Flops
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Foam Stickers
- Use six sheets of construction paper and trace two flip flops side by side. The other edge of the shoe is the book binding.
- Lay flip flops side by side with outsides of shoe toward the middle. Trace around the two shoes and cut out all six sheets of construction paper in this shape. Glue pages together to form the book.
- Use last page to glue entire book together.
- Cut out a spine piece approximately 5" x 4" and glue for reinforcement.
- Glue paper booklet to flip flops.
- Decorate outside of flip flop book with name and foam stickers.
- Wrap ribbon around rubber tops and tie. Add flower stickers to the ribbon for a fun Caribbean look.
You can always go back and trim the paper to the journal if it doesn't fit perfectly into the flip flops.