Floral Railroad Poster Card from Stampendous®
Pearl and floral embellishments are a great way to dress up this card..
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Stamp - Railroad Poster
- Recollections® Cardstock - Brown and White
- Recollections™ Patterned Paper
- Recollections™ Flowers
- Martha Stewart® Branch Punch
- Recollections™ Rhinestone Stickers - Flourish
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Copper Detail and Clear Bark
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Ranger® Tim Holtz™ Distress Ink - Antique Linen
- Recollections™ Heat Tool
- Beacon® Zip-Dry™ Adhesive
Fold a 10½"x5¼" panel of brown cardstock in half to form card base.
Cut two 4-1/8"x2-5/8" panels of white cardstock.
Stamp the Railroad Poster image on the panel with VersaMark® ink.
Pour Copper Detail embossing powder over the stamped image and pour the excess powder back into the jar.
Heat the powder with a heat gun until it melts.
Repeat Steps 2-5 with Clear Bark embossing powder.
Sponge antique linen ink onto the two embossed panels to age them.
Cut out a 5"x5" panel of patterned paper.
Adhere the two panels to the patterned paper at an angle.
Adhere ribbon around the lower part of the patterned paper panel, across the bottom of the stamped panels.
Adhere panel to the card.
Adhere pearl flourish to card.
Punch three branches out of brown paper.
Adhere the branches to the card.
Adhere two flowers to the card.