Flower Blossom Ring
Use Bead Landing Jewelry Clay to make a jeweled setting.
Designed by Melissa Manks.
- Bead Landing™ Jewelry Clay -- Gray
- Bead Landing™ Acrylic Jewel Spinner
- Bead Landing™ Wax Tip Jewel Setter
- Bead Landing™ Acrylic Flower Beads
- Bead Landing™ Head Pin – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Ring – Rhodium
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutter
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Round Nose Pliers
- E-6000® Glue
- Protective Gloves
Insert one head pin through one large yellow flower, then through one small orange flower. Using the round nose pliers, bend the head pin at a 45° angle. Using the side cutters, trim the edge to about ¼". Using the round nose pliers, make a simple loop to secure.
Mixing the clay: Put on protective gloves. Measure equal parts of the gray clay & white clay. Mix and knead both colors together for about two minutes until thoroughly combined and uniform in color. Jewelry clay is now ready to use.
Form the clay into a small ball and place in the center of the orange flower. Decorate with acrylic jewels using the wax tip jewel setter.
Cut the two existing loops off the ring using the side cutters. Glue the flower onto the ring.