Flower Drapes Necklace
- Bead Landing Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing Flat Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing Jump Ring, 6mm – Gold
- Blossom Boutique Chain – Silver Leaf
- Blossom Boutique Loop Chains with Stones – Gold and Silver
- Blossom Boutique Charm Packs – Daisy and Flower
- Blossom Boutique Pendants – Pink Flower, Bumble Bee Set, Dragonfly and Orange Flower
Cut seven strands of cable chain in the following lengths: 16½", 16¾", 17", 17¼", 17½", 17¾" and 18". Open and insert one large jump ring through the left chain link ends of all strands. Close jump ring and repeat on the right ends of chains with another large jump ring. Connect one side of flower "S" clasp to jump ring on left side of strands. This will now be referred as “necklace base” throughout the Instructions.
Note: Use a 6mm gold jump ring on each connection.
Find the middle link of the middle chain and connect the right loop of the pink flower cluster; connect the left loop so that it lies flat on chain. Connect the right loop of the blue flower cluster directly above the left loop of pink flower cluster and connect left loop so that it lies flat on chain.
Measure ½" from top right end of pink flower cluster and connect small daisy charm on mark. Measure ½" from the right side end of pink flower cluster and connect pink butterfly on mark. Connect gold flower with stone directly above the pink butterfly. Measure 1½" from gold flower with stone and connect top loop of large blue butterfly on mark. Connect orange and gold flower directly on top of large blue butterfly.