Flower Fields Embossed Metal Plant Container
Use this embossing technique to upcycle your home decor.
Created by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous!®.
- Metal Container
- Flower Field Rubber Stamp by Stampendous®
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss Ink - Clear
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Detail Ebony
- Sharpie™ Marker
- Celebrate It™ Beaded Ribbon
- Scotch™ Quick Dry Adhesive by 3M®
- Recollections™ Heat Tool
Stamp Flower Field image on the front of the metal container three times with clear embossing ink.
Cover the stamped images with Ebony embossing powder shaking the excess back into the jar
Heat the images until the embossing powder melts(use care as the metal gets HOT!)
After the metal cools down color the images with Sharpie markers
Adhere ribbon to the bottom of the container with Scotch adhesive