Flower Fields Hello Card
Say hello in style with this pretty embossed card.
Designed by Krissy Fossmeyer courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear Stamps – Happy Messages and Flower Fields
- Recollections™ Pearl Embossing Powder – Raspberry, Merlot, Eggplant, Shamrock and Pesto
- Recollections™ Opaque Embossing Powder – Plum
- Recollections™ Cardstock, Value Pack – White and Spice Market
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Ink Pad
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Fiskars® Embossing Heat Tool
- Paper Trimmer
Cut white cardstock to 5½"x8½" and fold to form card base. Set aside.
Cut green cardstock from Recollections™ Spice Market pack to 4-1/8"x5 3/8". Set aside.
On 4"x5¼" white cardstock, stamp Flower Fields twice across bottom using VersaMark® Ink.
Lightly sprinkle one of the purple shades of embossing powder over flower area. Repeat with remaining colors. Use green embossing powders for stem area. Heat set.
Mat white cardstock with 4-1/8"x5-3/8" green cardstock and adhere to front of card.
Add greeting, if desired.