Flower Power Locker Board
- Foam Board
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Recollections™ Brads
- 3M® Double Stick Tape
- Acrylic Jewels
- Ribbon of Choice
- Push Pins
- Magnetic Specialty, Inc® Craft Magnets
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Cut nine petals from the yellow foam.
- Cut and layout the ribbon as shown to create a peace sign on top of the foam board. Wrap the edges of the ribbon around the sides and secure only the back with glue. Flip over and let dry.
- Use the brads on the frond to hold ribbon as desired.
- Glue the petals evenly spaced to the back edge of the foam board. Let dry.
- Glue the acrylic jewels to the tops of the push pins.
- Use the foam alphabet letters to personalize your flower.
- Peel and stick the magnets onto the back of the flower to attach to your locker.